Signs And Symptoms
Of Pancreatic Cancer
Pancreatic cancer signs and symptoms often resemble other illnesses such as diabetes. Learn the symptoms of pancreatic cancer before it has progressed to an advanced state and while it’s still treatable.
Signs and symptoms of pancreatic cancer:
- Pain in the upper abdomen that radiates to your back
- Non-specific upper belly pain
- Loss of appetite, feeling of fullness or unexplained weight loss
- Persistent nausea and vomiting
- New-onset diabetes
- Blood clots
- Jaundice (yellowing of your skin and the whites of your eyes)
- Dark urine and pale stools
- Stools that float in the toilet
If you have a combination of two or more of these symptoms, have a history of tobacco use, or have a family history of cancer, call your health professional.