Signs And Symptoms
- A cough that doesn’t go away and gets worse over time.
- Constant chest pain.
- Bone pain.
- Coughing up blood.
- Shortness of breath, wheezing or hoarseness.
- Repeated problems with pneumonia or bronchitis.
- Swelling of the neck and face.
- Loss of appetite or weight loss.
Some of these symptoms mimic other diseases. If you’re not feeling better in 1 to 2 weeks, call your health professional for a doc-chec. Don’t wait. When lung cancer is caught early, treatment is more successful.
Learn more About How To Reduce Your Chances Of Getting Lung Cancer