Oral (Mouth) Cancer
Signs And Symptoms
There are many varied oral (mouth) cancer signs and symptoms. You need to be on the lookout for:
- Red or white patches in your mouth or on or under your tongue.
- Mouth ulcers that do not go away or a sore that does not heal or bleeds easily.
- A lump or thickening of the skin or lining of the mouth.
- Pain when swallowing or chewing.
- A painful tongue, or a pain in the neck that doesn’t go away.
- A sore throat or hoarse voice.
- Numbness anywhere in the mouth.
- Jaw pain or stiffness.
- Swelling in the mouth that persists.
- A sensation that something is stuck in the throat.
- Changes in speech.
Click here to see what some of the signs look like.
Learn More About What Oral Cancer Looks Like