Signs And Symptoms
The following list of cervical cancer signs and symptoms does not mean that you have cervical cancer. Because cervical cancer symptoms are seen or felt, you will know if you have any cervical cancer signs and symptoms. Call your health professional for a check-up and err on the side of caution.
- Blood spots or light bleeding between or following periods.
- Menstrual bleeding that is longer and heavier than usual.
- Bleeding after intercourse, douching, or a pelvic examination.
- Pain during sexual intercourse.
- Bleeding after menopause.
- Increased vaginal discharge.
Sign-up For Free NewsMinder | Send A Free e-Card
What To Do If You Find Something? | How To Find A Health Professional
Doctor Visit Questionnaire | Fill out Your Family History Tree
Learn More About How To Reduce Your Chances of Getting Cervical Cancer