What To Look For
When Checing Your Testicles
- A feeling of heaviness in the scrotum (pouch of skin containing
- A lump or swelling in either testicle.
- A dull ache in the abdomen or groin.
- A sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum.
- Pain or discomfort in a testicle or the scrotum.
- Enlargement or tenderness of the breasts.
- Back pain.
- Swelling of one or both legs.
- Shortness of breath.
A normal adult testicle is about the size of golf ball and is round, smooth and firm. It’s normal for one testicle to be a little bigger than the other.
Pain, swelling or a lump in your testicle or groin area may be a sign of a less serious medical condition or symptom of testicular cancer, each requiring treatment.